Todays Question

Am I going in the right direction? I can't answer that. Part of me says yes - pretty sure that's the right side of my brain, while the left is...never satisfied.

Time to take a deep breath, exhale, and begin another piece.

I'll elaborate. (thanks for the email)

Most artists I know, have asked themselves this very question, once, twice, hundreds of times. I hope to continue that quest. To learn everything I can in the relatively short period of time I have here. I'm thankful for what I have, and what's been given to me - I'll always want more though. It's a yearning for understanding, for learning. I want to use my time wisely, selectively, and deliberately. Just recently, and I do mean that literally - I've began to resonate with my work, with almost everything I've learned or been taught. This is an exciting time of my life.

Now, I'll go prepare to sketch.

Comments

Popular Posts