Life Study





Painted last evening with our Wednesday night group. Haven't been in a while, so I'm very, very hard on myself, though I'm reasonably happy with it, to be so small (for me) and get the detail I did in the face - I had fun, wonderful conversation and a lovely model. I look forward to painting, or drawing her again, I think we all do:) . Thank you Crystal, in case you didn't know :), you're a terrific, graceful model. 11x14 oil on board.

07/24/08 : Did a couple of changes today. I'll call this study done, and take a better picture tomorrow, outside, as long as it's not raining..yes actual rain! Texas is hot!

Comments

Dianne Mize said…
What a lovely painting and a fantastic composition.
Dianne, thank you, and as you can see I had worked on it again, it is a study, and I learn from each. Thanks for stopping by :)

Dawn

Popular Posts