Oil painting - Self Portrait

today i picked up my oils and began to paint - i had began something yesterday ---didn't care for it, so i trashed it. really i just leaned it against the wall. maybe i can save it from the watery depths of hell later. not now though. need a distraction. but need to paint. no one around to be my victim but me so..i sat. which is difficult as you know. actually its a great thing to do, as you know as well i'm sure. so i'll be doing more. so sorry in advance for the many self portraits that you'll soon be seeing. did this quickly, as i goofed around with the other too long, and had so much time in my ''work'' day to actually work. a couple hours at best. with breaks for barking dogs who demand my attention. and a cuppa break or two.



Comments

Love it Dawny, its addictive Ill say that~ Ive done one , I wish to get more understanding in my drawing first before I go there again but ... yours is rockin ...
thanks Sandra! really big strokes and not a lot of time to spend painting. have timer will travel LOL. look forward to the next one. addictive as you say sweets!
You said it Chica , Im slack need to pick my game up ...lol love the part of the Timer thats a cool idea Thanks for being sweet ;)!!!

Popular Posts